Creative and competent - with convenience and precision!
The routers from Bosch are versatile tools: their applications range from accurate groove, edge and profile routing through to long-hole and copy routing. They enable you to work on all different kinds of materials with maximum convenience and precision.
Features & Benefits:
- Material-specific preselection of the speed due to Bosch Electronic with setting wheel and accelerator switch
- Easy and fast router bit changes due to integrated spindle lock
- Bosch SDS system enables easy, tool-free insertion of the template guide
- Powerful 1200 watt motor for demanding tasks in all types of wood
- Dust extraction port - for dust-free working
- Transparent chip guard protects against flying chips
- Outstanding ergonomic design with softgrip for convenient and safe working
Power input: 1.200 W
Power output: 650 W
Toolholder supplied: 6 mm, 8 mm, 1/4"
No-load speed: 11.000 - 28.000 rpm
Maximum router cage stroke: 55 mm
Machine weight: 3,4 kg
Straight bit dia. 8 mm
Dust extraction adapter
Bosch SDS for template guide
Preferential UK Warranty (Minimum 3 years).
Simple 2 minute Online Warranty Registration.
Essential A4 Wall Safety Chart (folded).
Easy-Open Eco-Friendly Packaging.
Manufactured to the Highest Standards.
UK Safety Specification with Simplez® Safety101 Guide.
UK Warranty Card Included.