Features & Benefits:
- 1200W motor for longlife and high performance
- 6 router bits included for immediate use
- Kit box included for easy storage of tool and accessories
- Flat motor housing enables product to be stood upside down for easier bit change
- 3 collets provided to suit all shank sizes below 12mm
- Lock off trigger for enhanced safety
- Spindle lock for easy cutter change
- Variable speed gives the user more control to prevent burning of the material being shaped
- Large side handles give a sure grip for improved safety and control
Routing decorative edges on timber e.g. for shelves
Routing accurate joints e.g. dovetails
Fitting door hinges and door locks
Wood carving on flat surfaces
Cutting elipses accessory not supplied and circles
Power: 1200 W
Voltage: 240 V
No load speed: 8,000 - 28,000 rpm
Plunge depth: 55 mm
Collet size: 6, 6.35, 8 mm
Maximum cutter diameter: 38 mm
Cable length: 3 m
6 router bits
Kit box... -
Preferential UK Warranty (Minimum 3 years).
Simple 2 minute Online Warranty Registration.
Essential A4 Wall Safety Chart (folded).
Easy-Open Eco-Friendly Packaging.
Manufactured to the Highest Standards.
UK Safety Specification with Simplez® Safety101 Guide.
UK Warranty Card Included.